Monday, February 23, 2015

February 23, 2015

Elder Bayles and I had a good week of hard work! Tomorrow is a big day :)! First, Elder Bayles and I are going to a musical number for district meeting with a guitar medley I arranged of “I´ll Go Where You Want Me to Go”, “Army Of Helamen”, "and “When I Am Baptized”.  We will film it and I will try to see if I can get permission to publish it YouTube. It’s way good. Also tomorrow we will have two baptisms! I will send pictures. We have made an awesome program for it! 

Everything is going well. I love you all so much!

Elder Mattias Malzl






































































Asado with familia Godoy! We ate so much different types of meats!


Safest mailing address for letters:

Elder Mattias Malzl
Argentina Mendoza Mission -- POUCH 
50 East North Temple 
Salt Lake City, UT 84150 


Packages:
Elder Mattias Malzl
ARGENTINA MENDOZA MISSION
Cabildo Abierto 161
5510 Godoy Cruz

Mendoza, ARGENTINA

No comments:

Post a Comment