Monday, February 16, 2015

February 16, 2015

We had a good week this week! Working our hardest, like always :).  We are working hard with our investigators and they are excited for their upcoming baptisms. Cool thing, our 19-year-old investigator invited one of his best friend over to listen to our message. We shared the message of the restoration. To make a long story short, his friend now has a baptismal date :)! Now these two best friend will be getting baptized! How awesome is that! :)

One of our investigators (21 years old), plays the flute and piano so amazingly! Elder Bayles and I decided to print off some sheet music and give it to her. We gave her piano sheet music for "Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing". We are planning on doing a musical number with guitar and piano at sacrament meeting with her to introduce her to the ward :). I hope she will feel the Spirit and feel welcomed by the ward members.

Elder Bayles is teaching me how to play soccer, which I am so grateful for.  I realized: "Whoa, I am half Austrian and half Chilean and soccer is a big part of these cultures!  So I am going to embrace my European and Chilean heritage and learn to play soccer like Messi! Fortunately, Elder Bayles played professionally before his mission, so he is teaching me so well. 




 I hope y’all have a wonderful week! Just know I love you all sooo much! You all make me so proud to be a missionary. Thank you for your support. I am praying for you all every night :)!

Safest mailing address for letters:

Elder Mattias Malzl
Argentina Mendoza Mission -- POUCH 
50 East North Temple 
Salt Lake City, UT 84150 


Packages:
Elder Mattias Malzl
ARGENTINA MENDOZA MISSION
Cabildo Abierto 161
5510 Godoy Cruz
Mendoza, ARGENTINA

No comments:

Post a Comment