Saturday, September 27, 2014

September 24, 2014

Well, I'm here in San Fernando, California! It's great! Super hot, though. I did not get any sleep yet. I have been up for more than 24 hours. But don't worry, I will get plenty of sleep tonight. I just barely got back from trackting. Man, I love it! We already witnessed a miracle. I will write more on Monday.  I will be assigned a mission companion tomorrow. 

I already love the people here. The mission field is so much greater than the MTC. We found a man named Manuel and we got into a good conversation with him. He has faith in Jesus Christ but he doesn't believe that there is a church that is true. But he is impressed with us and is interested in learning more. 

I will keep you up-to-date on Monday (P-day). All is well!





Email: mattias.malzl@myldsmail.net

Mailing address for letters and packages until Nov. 3, 2014:

California San Fernando Mission
Attn: Elder Mattias Malzl
23504 Lyons Avenue
Suite 107
Santa Clarita, CA 91321
USA

No comments:

Post a Comment