Friday, September 12, 2014

September 12, 2014


I have some news... Today we got our flight plans! I have been waiting so long for this day! As our district leader was handing out all the flight plans, he handed me a paper. On this paper it read: "We have not received your visa for Argentina. Your name will be turned in for a temporary assignment. You will receive that assignment Thursday or Friday next week." This was a shock to me. Another hermana in my district received the same paper. She is trying to make the best of it. We both are. I will let you know right away where I am assigned to next week. It saddens me that I will not be on the same flight with my district and be serving somewhere else for a little bit. But I know that wherever I am temporarily assigned to is where the Lord needs me to serve. 

I will inform you more when I receive further information. All we can do right now is pray that my visa can make it through. Because if my visa does not go through, I will be re-assigned elsewhere permanently. And I know that wherever I am called to serve is where the Lord needs me. He has people that need to the message of the gospel from me. 

Love you all, 
Elder Mattias Malzl

mattias.malzl@myldsmail.net

1 comment: