Monday, September 22, 2014

September 21, 2014


Things have been a little confusing with the visa situation. On September 17th I received another flight plan in my mail for the California San Fernando mission. It said: "We have not yet received your visa to travel to your mission." This confused me because I had already received plans for Mendoza, Argentina a few days earlier. The following day I received official notice that I will be assigned to serve in the California San Fernando for 6 weeks until November 3rd. By then my visa for Argentina should be ready. I will be leaving to San Fernando, California on Monday, September 22nd.

Email: mattias.malzl@myldsmail.net

Mailing address for letters and packages until Nov. 3, 2014:

San Fernando Mission
Attn: Elder Mattias Malzl
23504 Lyons Avenue
Suite 107
Santa Clarita, CA 91321
USA


No comments:

Post a Comment