Monday, March 9, 2015

March 9, 2015

Yesterday, we had another baptism! We baptized Victoria Mazza (12-years old). It was beautiful. All her family came and everyone was very content with everything. After her baptism I gave her a Butterfinger from the States, as well her very own CTR ring. She loved it. She had always wanted to meet the Sister Missionaries, so we arranged for them to come. They did come and Victoria was so happy!








Last night we had a farewell dinner for Elder Bayles at the house of Familia Aguero along with Famila Abarza. It was so great! I gave a light show and we also ate the rabbit which Elder Bayles had prepared. It was so sad seeing Alexis say goodbye to Elder Bayles. It was pretty emotional. 



This last week with my comp had been great. We have cherished every moment together. I will say goodbye to him in the morning. It will be sad. But that’s okay. It makes feel content that he will visit my family in Utah to drink mate and eat empanadas :)!

We received transfer calls last night, and............... I AM STAYING IN UNIMEV!!!! Whooo hooo! I am actually happy to stay for another transfer! My new comp will be Elder Wyckoff (I think that’s how you spell it) I will meet him on Wednesday. This will be his last transfer of his mission, so I will be his last companion. I will make this a great last transfer for him. I am hoping to get some success in this last transfer for him :)!  Wow, I am going to complete siz months in Unimev this transfer! That’s alot of time in one area, haha. 

I hope all is well. I love you all so much. 


Elder Malzl


Mail:
Elder Mattias Malzl
ARGENTINA MENDOZA MISSION
Cabildo Abierto 161
5510 Godoy Cruz
Mendoza, ARGENTINA

No comments:

Post a Comment