Monday, December 15, 2014

December 15, 2014

Guess what, last night we got transfer calls…Turns out the four-men pension (house) I live in will now only be with one companionship. Me and my comp only. And guess what..All the other missionaries in our house, including my comp are leaving Unimev to serve in different areas. Super sad. My new comp will be Elder Bayles. I will meet him on Wednesday, 12/17. Originally, Unimev has been split into two areas. One side for the other elders, and the other side for the other companionship. Both of these areas alone are massive! Well, President Goates decided that it would be a great idea to put only one companionship (Elder Bayels and me) in Unimev and close off the separation. That means we have the whole city of Unimev to ourselves. We will have to work with my investigators and the other elders investigators. This is going to be so hard....I am pretty nervous. But I trust that our President knows what he is doing. It just a daunting task as I barely know this big city.  Finding addresses is impossible! J But, oh well. The upcoming transfer is going to be a huge learning experience. 

I have a baptism set in January for a new investigator we found this week.  He is such an amazing guy. 

Here is a Christmas photo of our original district in our pension. They are all off to different places, except me :(. I will miss them so much. They were all like brothers to me. 


I hope that everything is great back home! I pray every night for you all!

Love you so much,


Elder Malzl 

Safest mailing address for letters:

Elder Mattias Malzl
Argentina Mendoza Mission -- POUCH 
50 East North Temple 
Salt Lake City, UT 84150 


Packages:
Elder Mattias Malzl
ARGENTINA MENDOZA MISSION
Cabildo Abierto 161
5510 Godoy Cruz
Mendoza, ARGENTINA





No comments:

Post a Comment