Thursday, October 9, 2014

October 6, 2014

I'm sorry that I don't have many stories to tell. It's just that we are having a hard time finding a new investigator. Especially in an area that is new. We go out everyday and proselyte for hours and hours. Our area is a bit more wealthy and the people just don't seem to have time to listen to us. But other than that I love it here! Please pray that we may be able to have missionary opportunities. Pray that we may be guided by the spirit. We have met someone named who seems to be having a big interest in the church. We can't teach her until we have a member that can be there with us. We need to have someone at least 16 years old who is male to be present during the lessons. Thank you for everything!

I just got a haircut today! I told the barber (Armando) to make my sides go to point - it's usually how I get my haircut. But I guess he took that way too literally and now I look a true Mexican soccer player, hahah.

With President and Sister Hall

With my first companion, Elder Fuller


Our apartment complex


Send letters and packages to:
Elder Mattias Malzl
18341 Oakmont Dr. #716
Santa Clarita, CA 91387

Email:
mattias.malzl@myldsmail.net



No comments:

Post a Comment