Tuesday, October 28, 2014

October 27, 2014

Thank you for your all your emails! I am completely emerged in the work. All I look forward to is to who we are teaching next and which person we should talk to. We found 4 new investigators this week :). We now have seven in total. And we are hoping to get one of our investigators’ whole family involved.

Anyways, yup, I leave to Argentina on Monday, !!!!! WHOOO HOO!! I'm so pumped. But also very sad. I have grown to love all my investigators and people here. It's so sad that I wont be able to see them again. But they want to stay in contact with me, so that's cool! This week we had a ward Halloween party! It was so great! They had a Chili cook off. And Hermana Vegas was by far the spiciest by far! Wow, my mouth still is burning from it, haha. This ward knows how to throw a Halloween party!!! They took it to another level. So much food! They had a spook alley that was actually pretty intense! They had a professional theme park designer design it. It was amazing. The ward had us do the ‘trunk or treat’. We decorated our car with random things and blasted Mormon Tabernacle Choir. We had each kid grab a Spanish pass-along card before the got candy. It was great :) 

Our week is booked with lessons with investigators. One of our newest investigators just got out of jail. And she really want's to turn her life around. She is 21 and has such a beautiful and kind six-year old daughter. We are teaching her today and will help her come to our addiction recovery program. 


They have a gym here and we go every day 6:30 am. I have lost 15 pounds so far and have been getting huge, haha!

A Chilean from Vina del mar I met at Office Max.

Cute kid wanted me to take a picture of him with a jesus pass along card

P-day!







Hermano Espinoza with a lollipop at English class



Mailing address for letters:

Elder Mattias Malzl
ARGENTINA MENDOZA MISSION
Cabildo Abierto 161
5510 Godoy Cruz
Mendoza, Argentina

Mailing address for Christmas packages:
Elder Malzl
C/O R&B Sepulveda
Sargento Aldea #876
Villa Alemana
V Region
CHILE
(Christmas packages have to arrive in Chile by Dec. 21 and will be delivered to Elder Malzl on Dec. 22.)

No comments:

Post a Comment