Monday, June 27, 2016

June 13, 2016

Hello everyone!
 
 
This was a great week for us. I feel happy to feel the Spirit guide me through the mission. I love connecting with the members here. I feel something special when I'm around them. We had quite a few big miracles happen this week. I'm lucky to be where I am at in life. 

Some members took us out to a BBQ place this week and I was able to talk a lot with a Sister from Argentina. She has experienced a lot of things. When she first heard my story of my mission, that's when they wanted to take us to dinner. She told me that she felt impressed to tell me some things that I need to know, and so she told some amazing things. It really touched me and opened my eyes to what God has done to me. 

This week, I was asked to give another talk in the English ward, so I spoke on how the gospel blesses families and shared my experience of finding my first converts in Argentina and about the dream I had before the mission 2 1/2 years ago. It felt good to talk about it.
 
Next week I will send you guys a link to VLOG that the youth in my ward has set up. Elder Larsen and I are in it and we did song with some of the youth. We are focusing a lot on getting close with the mutual group. They have many non-member friends that are genuine and would make fantastic members.
 
I love you all and I will try sending more pictures. 
  
Mattias

No comments:

Post a Comment