Monday, January 5, 2015

January 5, 2015

Oh what a wonderful week! Guess what?? We got 4 baptism dates now!! Whoo hoo! I am so excited for our investigators! The first one is on 17th of Jan, second one is on 7th of February, and the third and fourth are on the 28th of Feb.  I will continue to work hard. Elder Bayles and I are planning a musical number for sacrament meeting. We are preparing a hymn with with some other members of our ward :) 



I have been giving light shows three days a week now, haha. It is fun. And this is my kind of missionary work. Who would have known that I would be using my talent here on the mission!   showed the Zone Leaders my lights and they now want to hold a meeting to encourage other missionaries to apply share their talents with their investigators and members of their wards. 


God gave us many talents. Let us use them wisely and with much reverence. Prior to my mission I only used my lights for my own benefit and entertainment, but now I am sharing my talents with others and apply it to missionary work.



Love you so much! :)

Safest mailing address for letters:

Elder Mattias Malzl
Argentina Mendoza Mission -- POUCH 
50 East North Temple 
Salt Lake City, UT 84150 


Packages:
Elder Mattias Malzl
ARGENTINA MENDOZA MISSION
Cabildo Abierto 161
5510 Godoy Cruz
Mendoza, ARGENTINA

No comments:

Post a Comment