Thursday, August 28, 2014

Entry 3: August 20, 2014

Wow, it has been a full week at the MTC so far. And let me tell you, I LOVE IT SO MUCH! Arriving the first day was pretty hectic. I had get transported to the west campus on a shuttle, went from place to place getting situated and stuff. Before coming to the MTC I heard from people that the first days are the worst. But it hasn't been as bad as I thought.
At times, I feel alone and wonder why I even came out here. But then, I take a look around and realize all these missionaries have probably felt the same way. 

It is so amazing on how much I have learned already. The third day in, we had to teach our first lesson to an investigator....IN 100% SPANISH! And my companion and I did it! Now we are already on our 4th lesson and have already got our investigator to commit to Praying, Coming to church, and keep some of the commandments. I can personally testify that the gift of tongues here at the MTC is such a real thing. The spirit is felt so strong here. I literally can't help but smile all the time. 

I am so grateful for this opportunity to serve the lord. This is by far the greatest decision I have ever made in my life. 

Send me peoples emails por favor :) 

I will send pics! 

P.S. Missionaries LOVE receiving mail and packages! (please send me something, anything) 


Love,


Elder Malzl
_____________________________________________________________

This is my companion Elder Jensen! He is such a cool guy! He is 6'4! He has become like a brother to me.


 Our first lesson. IN COMPLETE SPANISH!
                                      

 Got my first package!


 Temple and jamba juice #thegang
                                      


Look who I get to see everyday! Elder Slavens! Everyone loves him here :)
He is become such a great friend to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment